You have 0 item(s) in your Shopping Cart
Now In: Eyewash Stations
• An eyewash station should be installed at "accessible" locations and reachable within ten seconds
• Both a plumbed and self-contained eyewash station should deliver a 15 minute continuous flow
• These units should be installed wherever caustic or hazardous substances are present
• Check all relevant MSDS sheets at your facility to determine if the chemical or substance requires 15 minute eye flushing
• An eyewash should have an on-off valve that activates within one second or less with a single motion
• This safety equipment must be located in an area free of obstructions because this could inhibit immediate use
• Emergency showers and eyewash stations must have a flushing fluid temperature between 60º F and 100ºF.
Select Safety Sales Sells Eyewash Stations to all Major Industries.
If you need help, visit our Eyewash Smarts resource page for more information.
Call (866) 864-3495 to speak with our eyewash experts.