The Fendall Pure Flow 1000 Eyewash Station is a self-contained unit that does not require costly plumbing and installation. Not only is this eyewash easy to install and use, it has a patented system that delivers purified, contaminant-free and physiologically correct saline solution from factory sealed cartridges. The Fendall Pure Flow 1000 features a fluid pressure balancing system that provides a constant fluid flow rate and stream height for the entire 15 minute flushing period as required by the ANSI Z358.1-2009 standard. There is no need to change the stored eyewash fluid every 6 months like conventional styles because of the factory-sealed fluid cartridges. These cartridges are only changed every two years and there is virtually no risk of contamination. Waste fluid is captured by a drop-down reservoir to eliminate spill hazards and a nozzle at the bottom that allows drainage of the waste fluid.
Cartridges are sold separately below!
SHIPS SAME DAY!
• Meets ANSI Z358.1-2009 Standard: 15 minute flush
• Saline Cartridges: Eliminates mixing, measuring, and the opportunity for airborne particles or microorganisms to contaminate the fluid prior to use
• 24 Month* Cartridge Life: Save time and money on solution inspection and replacement
• Eyewash Solution Delivery: Delivers soft "ribbon" of preserved saline solution
• Self Contained: No plumbing required
• Easy Cartridge Replacement: Takes less than five minutes
• Fluid Reservoir: Captures waste fluid & eliminates spill hazards
*Shelf life is determined by date of manufacture.
Ask About Our Multiple Unit Discounts