The Fendall Pure Flow 1000 Eyewash Station is a self-contained eyewash station that does not require costly plumbing and installation. Not only is this eyewash station easy to install and use, it has a patented system that delivers purified, contaminant-free and physiologically correct saline solution from factory sealed cartridges. The Fendall Pure Flow 1000 eyewash features a fluid pressure balancing system that provides a constant fluid flow rate and stream height for the entire 15 minute flushing period as required by ANSI Z358.1-2009. There is no need to change the stored eyewash fluid every 6 months like conventional type eyewash stations because of the factory-sealed fluid cartridges. The Fendall Pure Flow 1000 eyewash cartridges are only changed every two years and there is virtually no risk of contamination. The Pure Flow 1000 eyewash also captures the waste fluid to eliminate spill hazards and a nozzle at the bottom that allows drainage of the eyewash waste fluid. Cartridges are sold separately below!
SHIPS SAME DAY!
• Meets ANSI Z358.1-2009 Standard: Primary Eyewash Station with 15 minute flush
• Saline Cartridges: Eliminates mixing, measuring, and the opportunity for airborne particles or microorganisms to contaminate the fluid prior to use
• 24 Month* Cartridge Life: Save time and money on solution inspection and replacement
• Eyewash Solution Delivery: Delivers soft "ribbon" of preserved saline solution
• Self Contained: No plumbing required
• Easy Cartridge Replacement: Takes less than five minutes
• Fluid Reservoir: Captures waste fluid & eliminates spill hazards
*Shelf life is determined by date of manufacture.